- The Best Paper Award from the eKNOW 2016
- 2016-06-27 22:31:28 by Admin
- Dr. Jinung received "The Best Paper Award" for the paper entitled: "fNIRS Neural Signal Classification of Four Finger Tasks using Ensemble Multitree Genetic Programming" on Apr, 24, 2016 from the eKNO..
- BCI Unit Technical Session presentation @ HCI 2016, Higt1 Resort
- 2016-03-24 11:35:11 by Admin
- We participated in the conference of HCI 2016 and presented the paper. Topic of the talk was “Observation of Cortical Activation on Electrical Tactile Stimulation”. &n..
- BCI Unit invited Session Talk @ The 1st Korea fNIRSForum, Busan
- 2015-10-20 11:46:20 by Admin
- We are proud to announce that Dr. Jinung An was Invited at the 'The 1st Korea fNIRSForum(Theme: Toward a mobile brain imager)'. Topic of the talk was "fNIRS: An effective neural modality for discover..
- BCI Unit invited Session Talk @ SICE 2015, Hangzhou
- 2015-10-15 15:42:01 by Admin
- We are proud to announce that Dr. Jinung An and Sang Hyeon Jin were Invited at the ‘SICE2015’ on 28 July in Hangzhou. Topic of the talk was “An Application of Common Spatial Pattern..
Our Brain Robot Interaction (BRI) Lab is connecting robot to human and creating innovations that help humans to lead their better life. To this end, our research aims at breakthroughs going well beyond the state of the art in robotics.
Read more 'about us' here....
New homepage: dgist-lab.wixsite.com/brainlab